You CAN, however, remove her ability to understand the Glasgwegian accent. Some wise man once quipped, “Scottish people don’t even understand Glaswegians”.
I am back in Glasgow (in the midst of this ongoing transition period) staying with generous friends, and enjoying reacquainting myself with the city. Gone only a year, I am reminded which corners you can’t cross over after it rains heavily (the NE corner of Prince Albert Road and Princes Place always floods) as I walked home today.
It has been great to be here so far; see friends and worship at RE:Hope. I count it a privledge to be able to pop in and out of this city I used to call home. This offers a rare perspective on how the city, the church and friends have changed and grown. It's great to be able to see God's hand at work in all things here.
Next week I will be on the road again, for some work-related stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment