I am packing again. This time for a trip to New Orleans, LA to spend time with a CRM team I'm considering joining.
I'm interested to see how this trip will go. I haven't spent very much time east of Texas - humidity generally soars to uncomfortable levels for me in those parts of the country. Both parents have expressed mild concern; "Living there would be a physical hardship for you. You just don't DO well in humidity." But I know they'll back me in whatever I do - they'll just pray more.
I had a very humid moment earlier today - the next week will be very interesting, INDEED.
I'm interested to see the overall purpose for this trip. I'm going because I'm considering joining the team - but I wonder why God has me going; and what I will discover about myself and Him through this process.
Already, in preparation for this trip, some things have come up - things that I'd rather not have come up - rather not look at, examine, or otherwise deal with. But I know that these are things God wants to deal with - and I can do this His way, or the hard way.
Looks to be an interesting trip.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope it goes well! Maybe you could leave a trinket for me to find in New Orleans:-). J'j
It was really good to have you with us! Thanks for coming and sharing some of your story with us, joining in life with us. We are glad to have you as a new friend!
Hello...what's your next thing?! Entry I mean! Haha, JK, I'm bad at it myself. Soul friend my a**...of course you are....soul friend. FYI I LIKE that phrase. Ok, tired and writing silly things. Good-bye
Post a Comment