My friend Barbara is here, visiting from America. Really, she is on a 48 hour layover on her way to Pretoria, South Africa. She'll be taking part in a roadtrip for the next two weeks, arriving back in CA four days before I get back.
She's an expert blogger, and she's just taught me how to insert a link in my posts...we had a "blogger tutorial" tonight. Turns out Safari isn't the best browser to use when posting on Blogger. Too limiting. Alas.
We're catching up tonight, haven't seen each other for nearly two years, when we attended one of our infamous Hollywood Bowl nights.
I will now attend to my guest, and good friend, and quit practising my "linking".
POST SCRIPT.
If you have been reading this blog from its meager beginnings, you will know a bit of history about Barbara & I - I stood her up due to a "train malfunction" back in August. Good thing she had to fly to get to Glasgow.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just because I can. I am SUCH a nerd.
Post a Comment