Last night I discovered that my computer had this really cool atlas feature. I amused myself with my newfound toy for much longer than I had business doing, and consequently missed my alarm this morning. I am such a map geek. I admit it. Two years ago, friends gave me a world atlas for my birthday. I LOVED it. I miss my atlas, and my Rand McNally US Road Atlas I've had since college - but the computer version is SO COOL. I was VERY in touch with my inner-child last night.
I've had this computer for over a year, and had no idea I could watch a globe revolve, with a feature, which simulates day/night contrast over it. Uber cool. Utter map geek. I am not ashamed.
On a totally different note (but one which elicits just as much joy, at least for me), I received word today that my visa has been graciously extended for another THREE YEARS. Awesome. And thanks be to God.
I will now return to my regularly scheduled work time, since I am procrastinating right now by writing this blog...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment