Thursday, September 20, 2007

Disneyland Paris!

Day one of my Disneyland Paris adventure has nearly come to an end. It's been a fab day, and I am fulfilling my role as "tourist". Today I downloaded 83 pictures onto my computer. I'll just share 4 with you...

You can take the girl out of the editor's chair, but you can't take the editor out of the girl...(or take away her red pen). Since WHEN did anyone in LA dress like this (women on the poster are dressed in classic Victorian style, complete with Gibson Girl updo's) in 1996...?!?!!? Perhaps they meant to say 1896...?
Uh, like, fur shuuurre...



My self-portrait on the Tea Cups...WHHEEEEEE!! It is still my favorite ride...28 years later!



Side shot of the castle - which beats ours hands down (I know OUR Disneyland was there first). But Americans just don't understand castles the way Europeans do...



Candid shot of "Aunt Sof" on "Small World"...so pretty!!

No comments: