Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The New Fashion Police

As my "Manic Panic" color fades into the sunset (or down the shower drain), I've come to realize some colors just don't work with "Red Passion".

Take for instance, this morning. JJ sat next to me on the couch, before morning prayer began. Being the only two women in the room at that moment, I commented to her that my new found hair color didn't seem to work very well with my shirt (favorite striped shirt - shades of rose, pumpkin, pale pink, melon and rasberry).

"I was just having that same thought", she affirmed.

"My old hair looked better with it", I agreed. My old hair that doesn't bleed all over my shower every time I wash it, I thought. My old hair that wasn't "semi-permenant". Ah, the simple days of fashion. Days when 3-0/4-0/3-68 went with everything - still does, it's just on the top of my head.

Might need to change before I go out.

No comments: