I have often wondered if I were born in the wrong era. I seem to gravitate (musically, that is) to 60's and 70's rock, and much of it from the UK. When I was in junior high, the walls of my room were covered with posters of John, George, Paul (my favorite) and Ringo. When I think of who is on my iPod - or who I've yet to put on my iPod, loads of them are Brits. Maybe I was born in the wrong country.
The following dialogue then, should come as no surprise.
Me: (upon entering the Mac store and greeting the Mac guy) Have you ever had one of those days when nothing on your iPod works for you?
Mac guy: Oh, yah. I've had those days.
Me: I mean, NOTHING Elton John has EVER done is speaking to me this morning.
Mac guy: (puzzled, and a bit shocked) Oh! Well, that's a bit strange, isn't it?
Me: Quite. Hm.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment