Monday, March 27, 2006

In your eyes...

So much reading to do...and less time to do it in. I'm struggling with migraines ("Mee-grains" as my GP here calls them), and the last month has been nuts - three attacks!! Hard to read when it hurts to open your eyes.
They seem to strike at any time, and without warning. I'm new to this - maybe there is an internet support group I can join (www.migrainessuck.com)?? It's frustrating, 'cause they disrupt my life, and pull me out of the game. I feel like a bench warmer. It stinks. I have meds, and so I'm just in this adolescent phase of learning how to manage them, and take care of me, and try to figure out what if anything needs adjusting in the schedule of my days to help not have them...?

In the meantime, Crime and Punishment remains a slow read for me - more a condition of the previous paragraph than the book itself, although I've been told that I may have a so-so translation. I think I will begin listening to my Russian CDs again, just to remind me of the sound of the language. That will be fun. Maybe Mom and Dad can bring over perogi for me...yum.
I'm also behind on my bible reading. My current book list is growing, and I'm reading little bits of several books in between work and headaches!

Please pray for the headaches. In the meantime, here's something fun that made me smile...
Your Life is Like

Say Anything...


Hopefully I am not the one who gave anyone a pen...just wait for the "ding"... I love that movie. So many quote-able lines...
I don't even know how many times I've seen it - upwards of 50, I am sure - but now I own it - have yet to watch it here, but will have to soon (after I catch up on my reading)

No comments: