The first hill of the roller coaster was indeed thrilling. The healing retreat went very well. As for the outcome of my teaching presentation, the panel enjoyed it so much, they've asked me to teach the same subject on the 5-day healing retreat! Wheeee...the ride continues.
Since I last wrote, I've enjoyed visits from friends (from the US) on two separate occasions, as well as attending a training weekend for running youth-oriented events (which all seemed vaugely familliar).
Hope all of you Californians enjoyed Cinco de Mayo - I managed a late-night celebration with a couple of avocados and some corn chips after a full day of training...mmm. I also witnessed my first British wedding reception the following afternoon. Everything you've heard about women's hats at these sorts of events is true. WOW.
On a more serious note, I'm currently preparing teaching content for the 5-day retreat, which begins Monday night. Prayers appreciated.
Today, we all enjoyed some good times of prayer in preparation for our upcoming ministry times. Seems that today we've broken through a barrier as a team, and are beginning to function more as a team than a group of 14 people who know one another. The day is ending on an encouraging note.
Please continue to lift us in prayer. Thanks.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment