Sunday, August 27, 2006

The one with no title.

Tonight I came back from church and spent time in the kitchen. I needed to create. Jae was going to send Mike over for sticky toffee pudding, but I haven't seen him yet. No matter, it will still be here in the morning. It was a good night of cooking/baking and music. Relived a few moments from the SP gig Friday night (apologies to the upstairs neighbors). All in all, a good night.

Here's something I read tonight, that I really like. With apologies to Barbara, whose blog I lifted this from. Great quote, BJH.
From Corrie ten Boom's The Hiding Place:

Father sat down on the edge of the narrow bed. "Corrie," he began gently, "when you and I go to Amsterdam--when do I give you your ticket?"
I sniffed a few times, considering this.
"Why, just before we get on the train."
"Exactly. And our wise Father in heaven knows when we're going to need things, too. Don't run out ahead of Him, Corrie."

2 comments:

Barbara said...

SLLLLLLLloydie, you've gotta stop stealing my quotes. ;-)

Lloydie said...

but they're sooo good....