Friday, October 27, 2006

Technologically Challenged

That's me today...not in the sense that I don't know how to use technology, but that my tech-y items are having issues. THEY are challenged. Alas. My headset is not "hearing" my voice, and I cannot sort out why. There go my free calls via Skype (I know, I know...I have internal speakers and mic). My privacy level has now officially been reduced to 0%.

Next week, this will be an unmanned blog, as I will be away in Bath for a conference.

Yesterday on a break I took some stunning photographs, courtesy of nature... it was amazing here yesterday! I'll need to upload a few for your viewing pleasure. Also yesterday, my new friend Heather and I took a LONG walk, and met up with some lovely animals, found an amazing English Farm (beautiful!) and a very posh school.

I'm gaining a reputation here for my head wrap/scarves and neck scarves...I may give a clinic on how to wear a head scarf soon.

Tonight, I attend a conference which runs through the weekend, then one day off, and then off to Bath!

One prayer request of note: my visa is in process for renewal at the moment, pray it goes swimmingly!

No comments: