Thursday, August 09, 2007

Graduation Day Cometh...



I am counting down the days...actually, I am not. Ignorance is bliss. BUT, for the record, the above "ticker" is counting down for me. There are many papers to write, and teaching to prepare for - teaching sessions to write (Yikes!) - and all the while, ministry to do. WOW. Trying to suck up every available moment, and have some fun at the same time.

It's amazing to realize that we're in our 5th week - which ends tomorrow, so really, we've only got a month left!! Amazing how much one can learn, take in, be healed and changed in under a year. It's been a transformational time, and really, really amazing.

Me teaching...

We're doing the lot here - leading worship, teaching, leading groups. And one of my classmates and I (who share similar callings to women) have been given the task of writing the curriculum for the first-ever teaching for Women for the course here! No small task, which I think we are entering with fear & trembling. Oh yah, and we'll be teaching it, too.


Here's part of the gang leading worship...


Please pray for us, and pray for my voice, which does not seem the same since tonsilitis a few weeks ago. I still cannot sing, and so have not been leading or helping lead worship. Particularly with so much teaching & ministry coming up, please pray for strength and protection for my voice, which tires easily these days. Cheers.

No comments: