Friday, August 17, 2007

What's that on your face?

This morning I woke up, looked in the mirror, and was alarmed by what I saw. My cheeks, nose and forehead were flushed, and the effect immediately concerned me.

"What is wrong with my face?!?", I wondered.

About 20 seconds later, I realized I was looking at the fruit of my time spent in the sun yesterday. It was a hilariously pathetic moment to realize I didn't recognize myself with color on my face. In other words...with a TAN.

Tonight, I spent time sorting out my Mail program - it had been behaving badly for the last few weeks, and I had yet to figure out why. My next computer related issue will be Skype, which does not want to log me in online.

Ah, technology.

2 comments:

Jenny Jack said...

I had a similar experience the day I got back from France...it was perfectly normal there, but threw me off when I woke up at home and it was still here!

PunkMonk said...

i do that every morning when i wake up and see that i still have freckles.
dude... when you brag about a tan, how 'bout posting a pic!!!
:)