
Stephane enjoys his beer and soba...
Tonight, spurred on by the fact that most of the guys of Term 4 had gone to see Bourne Ultimatum WITHOUT us (when I had been elected group activity leader to organize it...the nerve), Cheryl and I planned a girl's night out. Ingrid came along with us, as well as Stephane (?!?)...So much for girl's night out.
We hit Wagamama for dinner - a chain in England serving up good nearly-Japanese food. I enjoyed a version of yaki soba and edemame on the side (which was not so popular with my company). Almost felt like being back in OC with the Cheng clan.

Yea and Yum for edemame!!
The movie was good, and I will add "male-affirming" (not for the faint-at-heart-female-set). Cheryl and I sat together (our reserved seats were occupied by the time we got back from the movie) in the back row, and Ingrid and Stephane found seats adjacent. Senior-itis has come on pretty strong to most of us, and with three weeks remaining, we're climbing the walls every so often.

Green tea is FREE. Love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment