I talked to Mom tonight. I was catching her up on how I was doing on a mental, emotional, spiritual level (which is base-line okay. Lots to do, not sleeping much, feeling a little "ugh").
To which she inquired, "Are you taking your vitamins?".
Seriously.
This is her question to me every time I mention feeling tired. Nevermind exercise, getting enough sleep or eating well. The FIRST question is always about vitamins.
I assured her I had taken vitamins...I had a bowl of Joe's O's today. "Fortified with six B Vitamins" and "Including 50% DV Folic Acid". She was pleased to hear it.
I am now headed to bed, before which I will mix up a packet of "emergen-C", which makes up for about 1000% of my daily vitamin C needs. I'm often seen here mixing up such packets, and I am asked what I am doing, and what is the strange powder? I have always explained that it is a vitamin C drink, so that when my mother asks if I am taking my vitamins, I can say "Yes".
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment