I'm here! Across the Pond!!
The flight was horrid - no sleep, I'm trying to catch up on that as much as possible, and I'm not caught up on anything for the moment, but just trying to settle in and find where belongings fit in my flat. Find where I fit here - which will come soon enough. In the first hour of being here, I rearranged furniture in my room, made my bed and dashed off to a team meeting. Nothing like getting right into it.
For the moment, I've just completed my first on-line grocery order (so I can stop eating my flatmate's food), and greeted Megan, Joolz & Arlene - delivering letters from IPC students who want Scottish pen pals, wee gifts from CA and making plans for move nights, lunches (since my flat is a stone's throw from the school) and game nights. We're all glad I'm back!
Today is cold & grey, windy & rainy. I'm holding 5-month-old Noah on my lap typing, allowing his folks a bit of admin. time, and me internet access while JJ & I figure out our internet plan!
I may go to city center to get pillows for my bed; but that is debatable...
More later, time for Noah's lunch! Pictures soon, too!
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment